Sunday 1 November 2020

Well, Hi there!

 Hi and welcome to my first blog post about NaNoWriMo... this for the uninitiated means: National Novel Writing Month - it's just shortened, that's all.


I've been taking part in this crazy activity since 2015, and it's a weird way to write a book of 50,000 words, or at the very least try to.


This year, I'm going to post each chapter, in its first draft, unedited as I've written it in the day... and no, it's not how I'm going to publish it, and yes it's got a long way to go until publication. Some of the chapters will need a lot of fleshing out, while others will not need so much.


this is not for you to judge me, but for my NaNoWriMo friends to keep track of what I've been writing... and it's a lot easier for us all to keep track of everything we've all been writing as well. And I've had a few friends ask me to post a bit of my writing - as I'm very secretive about my work. And this year, I've become very much a planner in this one.


And no, I'm not telling what happens from one chapter to the next... that's not up to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter Twelve

  By the time Frederick had cleared the town limits of Allora, the spell on Balthazar had broken - and the demon had also repeatedly parked ...